Online Source of Hydro-Stone

  • Greg
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2009
      I found a seller on eBay that sells 20# lots of Hydo-Stone and uses USPS Flat Rate boxes to ship. The cost is $10.95 plus $9.85 shipping for a total of $20.80 per box delivered to your door. I talked to fellow on the phone & he says he usually keeps Hydro-Stone in stock and that the Post Office winces everytime he comes in to mail something.

      http://stores.shop.ebay.com/DollarDaves__W0QQ_armrsZ1 Do a search for hydro-stone.