      From: "Larry Acklin" <acklin@...>
      To: "atm_free@yahoogroups.com" <atm_free@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [atm_free] I forgot to mention, that I am looking for advice!
      Date: Mon, Nov 18, 2013 1:16 PM

      Put in a footing below the local frost line. 16x16x8 would not be too much. Form it and place gravel at the bottom. Strike off the top around the rebar of the column. Pour tge column as a second pour.

      Larry

      On Monday, November 18, 2013, Mike Coslo wrote:
      Looking for guidance from your Piers, eh?

              - Mike -
      On Nov 18, 2013, at 1:31 AM, Gil McFarlane <gilboastro@...> wrote:

      > Do you think that pier would be sufficient?
      >
      > Gil

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to: