24241Re: [atm_free] Re: Coaters

  • waldo kitty
    Nov 17, 2013
      On 11/17/2013 11:12 AM, jacot wrote:

      > They have several method for remove the gold on electronic connector
      >
      > By ammonia maybe
      >
      > A good source of gold
      >

      > but do not know how to palted gold if not inside a big thank whit
      > chemical product
      >
      > but first we have to get gold from connector

      perhaps you might visit angelguilding? they offer supplies and instructions on
      coating... their instructions for silvering say that once you know how to do
      one, you can do the others... it is apparently simply a matter of changing the
      coating material... they offer gold, copper and galena as well as silver...

      http://angelgilding.com/mirror-chemicals.html

      NOTE: i have not used any of angelguilding's materials or purchased any of their
      product...