Robert - thanks Live and learn :>) Regards, Carvel From: email@example.com [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org] Sent: 03 September 2015 09:16cwlathes
Sorry. Meant to send that direct. However, anyone else curious about what the thing looked like will find the PDF of the one page in Attachments on thewa5cab
Grizzly has several 3/4" X 16 TPI chucks for wood lathes. They wouldn't be very accurate for metal work, but maybe OK for wood working. The least expensive iscrholt44
Group Manager: email@example.com
To subscribe, send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org or go to this e-group's home page at http://www.yahoogroups.com/list/atlas_craftsman
- Jan 1, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.