OK. When I pulled the leadscrew from one with the slip clutch, I had a little trouble getting it unstuck. And the ball and spring being below the shaft doeswa5cab
As it turns out the lead screw slid right out as soon as I pulled on it. The ball and spring is underneath the cross-feed power knob, so that wasn't an issue,pstemari
Aha. Well, I did have to take the gear off to get it to slide on the shaft. Very tight fit for something that's supposed to slide. Even after cleaning it, Ipstemari
Group Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
To subscribe, send a message to email@example.com or go to this e-group's home page at http://www.yahoogroups.com/list/atlas_craftsman
- Jan 1, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.