Those key-lock ones do work better in a thru hole, for sure. Being keyed in place, they are unlikely to unscrew out of the hole. Problem with them is theyjtiers
Take a look around time-serts to fix that stripped component. A little pricey but very effective repair when done. Sent from my Galaxy Tab® Afirstname.lastname@example.org
Likewise! Thanks for clearing the thread question. Just be sure that when you drill for the Helicoil you drill the hole parallel to the spindle axis. Iswa5cab
Group Manager: email@example.com
To subscribe, send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org or go to this e-group's home page at http://www.yahoogroups.com/list/atlas_craftsman
- Jan 1, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.