Jody, 12X30 or 12x30 would mean (in U.S. practice) that the lathe could swing a part with a nominal diameter of 12" over the bed. Of course less than thatwa5cab
Yes, some of the serial number prefixes or suffixes seem to make sense and some don't. Atlas seems to have changed the standard on the prefixes and suffixeswa5cab
Robert, Ok. It's been added to the off-line master database. Yours is now the lowest serial number that we have for the 101.07403. About once a month Iwa5cab
Group Manager: email@example.com
To subscribe, send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org or go to this e-group's home page at http://www.yahoogroups.com/list/atlas_craftsman
- Jan 1, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.