... Yes, they will work. -- ... Scott G. Henion, Stone Mountain, GA Craftsman 12x36 lathe: http://shdesigns.org/Craftsman12x36 Welding pages and homemadeshdesigns2003
http://shdesigns.org/Craftsman-12x36/Craftsman12x36.pdf On Tue, Feb 9, 2016 at 7:23 PM, rutter.keith@... [atlas_craftsman] < ... -- Robert Halbrookbrokewrench
Ahhh... found the other plate with the model number. It reads: 101.07403 So am I safe to assume the link belts from Harbor Freight are the correct width for myrutter.keith
Group Manager: email@example.com
To subscribe, send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org or go to this e-group's home page at http://www.yahoogroups.com/list/atlas_craftsman
- Jan 1, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.