Yes, I think I have found and reckoned the same. Ive sent out a few emails to various sellers asking for a complete assembly, but at the price they areosrix25
Yep. And it wouldn't be a good deal to buy that plus just the 10" compound slide as the slide is the most expensive of the three assemblies by about 3:1.wa5cab
A friend of mine wanted me to cut up a lot of 3/16" diameter CRS into 1" long pins with a point on each one. This article shows the fixture that made this anrgsparber
Group Manager: email@example.com
To subscribe, send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org or go to this e-group's home page at http://www.yahoogroups.com/list/atlas_craftsman
- Jan 1, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.