I have watched this thread with interest , so perhaps I can add my experience . . . . After battling for a while with the milling attachment ( vertical slide)cwlathes
The M1-60 Arbor Support is shown loose in one of the photographs. However, the M1-61 outboard support bar is not shown so is probably missing. The mainwa5cab
Something I haven't seen mentioned re the horizontal mill is that they have a huge advantage in chip evacuation. Run a standard end mill in it, cutting on thecharlie11364
Group Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
To subscribe, send a message to email@example.com or go to this e-group's home page at http://www.yahoogroups.com/list/atlas_craftsman
- Jan 1, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.