Thta's true, or possible. However, the solid jaws can capture a chip and scratch a groove that looks like a shallow thread. However, it is true that with thewa5cab
Delrin would be interesting... Roller bearings present interesting problems. Cleanliness is critical because as you say chips and swarf can becomemondosmetals
The original brass inserts have worked well for me for many years. Delrin might work better for some tasks, I'll have to try it. I've read that roller firstname.lastname@example.org
Group Manager: email@example.com
To subscribe, send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org or go to this e-group's home page at http://www.yahoogroups.com/list/atlas_craftsman
- Jan 1, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.