i had 3 old craftsman motors one on a drill press and 2 on table saws and what i found is they have a tendency to leach thru the windings and shock the crapbrokewrench
On 11/27/2015 11:02 AM, aeroron@... ... No, it is 4K Ohms (40 x 10^^2). Nobody would ever put a 1% resistor in a motor starting circuit. Silver isjmelson2
Now I have a question regarding the associated bleed down resistor.... Upon finally removing the dented cover, the capacitor appears to have minor firstname.lastname@example.org
Group Manager: email@example.com
To subscribe, send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org or go to this e-group's home page at http://www.yahoogroups.com/list/atlas_craftsman
- Jan 1, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.