Go to YouTube, metal tips and tricks. Steve
I think it was this group where not long ago someone posted a site with instructions on leveling a lath with a 36" rod mounted to a piece of crs and use adhlh1984
If you actually need a setup to that degree of accuracy, I would use a sine bar. Start by mounting a face plate, lock the carriage, and take a skim cut acrossspeedoo51
Group Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
To subscribe, send a message to email@example.com or go to this e-group's home page at http://www.yahoogroups.com/list/atlas_craftsman
- Jan 1, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.