No. Or at least probably not. That would contribute but most parts aren't going to be consistantly tapered and in the same direction. I can't see the jawswa5cab
Thanks John, it does have 3/8" and 1/2" LB collets and a 1/2" 3AT collet, which I have read will work also. I am planning on using it for boring and drillingksierens
No, but I do have a Vernon, which is very much like it. Hope you are getting it with collets, as they can be real trouble to find. The Linleys used an LBjmartin957
Group Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
To subscribe, send a message to email@example.com or go to this e-group's home page at http://www.yahoogroups.com/list/atlas_craftsman
- Jan 1, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.