I use brass bolts from OHS Some you may to make out of brass round stock On some older lathes I just brazing a new tip Davedavesmith1800
I have used bearing ended steady rest inserts for years and never have any kind of problem. I imagine that delrim will do fine but chasing constantly the wearmigueldeservantesysaavedra
Thta's true, or possible. However, the solid jaws can capture a chip and scratch a groove that looks like a shallow thread. However, it is true that with thewa5cab
Group Manager: email@example.com
To subscribe, send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org or go to this e-group's home page at http://www.yahoogroups.com/list/atlas_craftsman
- Jan 1, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.