I found a whole Atlas lathe on Craigslist that had most of an O'Brien QC on it, for a lot less than I could get a QC for. It needed a Tumbler arm, and thekbeckman
I like to ask where did you get the O'Brien QC. I read on pratical machinist a QC from a south bend could be used. Any one heard of that GP ... On Sun, 8/2/15,firstname.lastname@example.org
Bunch of years a go I noticed the bed on my TH54 was getting worn near chuck..Found a like new bed for $50.00 from a guy who sold atlas parts...Funny, as wornspeedoo51
Group Manager: email@example.com
To subscribe, send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org or go to this e-group's home page at http://www.yahoogroups.com/list/atlas_craftsman
- Jan 1, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.