Hi Keith , If I understand your question correctly , the quick change gear box is for selecting different thread pitches for screw cutting – it has nothingcwlathes
I'm looking for information on which of the Quick change gear boxes would work for my lathe? I would prefer to find a direct fit rather than one needing to berutter.keith
... Yes, they will work. -- ... Scott G. Henion, Stone Mountain, GA Craftsman 12x36 lathe: http://shdesigns.org/Craftsman12x36 Welding pages and homemadeshdesigns2003
Group Manager: email@example.com
To subscribe, send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org or go to this e-group's home page at http://www.yahoogroups.com/list/atlas_craftsman
- Jan 1, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.