Thanks for the reply Tom. Your my kinda guy. "What ever is available". I am just trying to get the absolute most out of this Lathe to test my chops. Notchristopher_matthew_andrews
Thanks for the reply. This seems exactly what I need. Kind regards for your help. Matt Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the TELUS network. From: 'Paulchristopher_matthew_andrews
è KB said: I turn it on and listen to it purr for a few seconds, still slightly amazed that there are no loud pops, no lights going out... Good Morning,kay_in_estrie
Group Manager: email@example.com
To subscribe, send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org or go to this e-group's home page at http://www.yahoogroups.com/list/atlas_craftsman
- Jan 1, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.