Have you thought about whether your bed really needs regrinding? If you are considering it as part of a cosmetic restoration, maybe it is a good idea. On themarchirichard
Hi, I have a 10"x54" Atlas . I also considered regrinding until I realized that grinding could and probably will change the center line of the machine and Itpmurcon
Thinking about having the base of my Atlas/Craftsman 10" reground. Can anyone suggest a service near Portland Oregon they like? Thx,gregj888
Group Manager: email@example.com
To subscribe, send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org or go to this e-group's home page at http://www.yahoogroups.com/list/atlas_craftsman
- Jan 1, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.