NOTICE: The file, 10F_AtlasChangeGears.pdf , which covers change gears for the 10F including exact metric thread cutting and the parts required therefor, haswa5cab
If you have to replace the capacitor for any reason and if the wires are actually soldered to the capacitor (I just bought a 1/3 HP version of your motor butwa5cab
The wires are not part of the capacitor, they are part of the motor, and are probably soldered to the capacitor. One might, if there is room, use thejtiers
Group Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
To subscribe, send a message to email@example.com or go to this e-group's home page at http://www.yahoogroups.com/list/atlas_craftsman
- Jan 1, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.