Paul, Yes, the guard, as it's called in this and some other parts lists. On the 1975 vintage manuals, it's called a "cover" or a "spindle cover". Mine is alsowa5cab
Tad, I don't know whether you are referring to part # 9-51 or 9-53. But you're not going to find any Sears part number for that washer. In the first place,wa5cab
... Speaking of finer fine feed, I discovered after a lot of experimentation that the feed rate is not the real issue with getting a smooth finish on thispstemari
Group Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
To subscribe, send a message to email@example.com or go to this e-group's home page at http://www.yahoogroups.com/list/atlas_craftsman
- Jan 1, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.