... I've got a 101.29840, S/N 001663, 12"x36" back drive bench model and it has the knob, not the lever, for the power cross feed. Did they go back to thepstemari
OK. Your's is now in the off-line database and will be in the online one next time that I do a sync. This happens once or twice a month. For the benefit ofwa5cab
This thread has turned into a posting place for people (like me) who don't have their lathe in the Database. I have a 12x36" 101.07403, serial number 27843. ItHalteclere
Group Manager: email@example.com
To subscribe, send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org or go to this e-group's home page at http://www.yahoogroups.com/list/atlas_craftsman
- Jan 1, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.