A friend of mine had what appeared as the same symptoms on his lathe. In his case the motor was dual voltage and was powered by 110V but wired for 220v. Pullaccelo
I mean a cast iron copy of the original casing that came with my lathe. On Aug 12, 2017 10:49 AM, "Constantinos Fanouriakis takdashark@...
Richard, Although what Jerry wrote is possible, I would be inclined to bet against it. Maybe half of the new motors sold today have thermal breakers (the onewa5cab
Group Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
To subscribe, send a message to email@example.com or go to this e-group's home page at http://www.yahoogroups.com/list/atlas_craftsman
- Jan 1, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.