... You will have to look at the teeth of all the gears. I bet there is a bit of metal jammed in one. ... If Homeshopsupply.com does not have it, you will haveshdesigns2003
Matt, Sorry I could not get back sooner, but I do have a couple of . First loosen all bracket bolts a lot. First use a piece of paper thick like atpmurcon
Sent from my iPad ... Ask around, measure diameter with drill ,bring notepad and calipers. Spring length by informed Guess. .........BLJHB.
Group Manager: email@example.com
To subscribe, send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org or go to this e-group's home page at http://www.yahoogroups.com/list/atlas_craftsman
- Jan 1, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.