On 10/12/2015 03:07 PM, 'brokenwrench1 .' ... If they run quietly at several hundred RPM, I'd say they are most likely good. Remember, when you are applyingjmelson2
Jim, It sounds like new bearings may be in order, or I have to tighten it a bit more. Its a little worrying that the bearing is such a tight fit. I'm usingariyama1
As I remember the ³official² way to adjust the spindle is to tighten it ³snug² then lubricate & run it several minutes and feel for warmth at the bearingjimirwin2001
Group Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
To subscribe, send a message to email@example.com or go to this e-group's home page at http://www.yahoogroups.com/list/atlas_craftsman
- Jan 1, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.