Ok, please keep in mind that these parts were basically the first parts I've made with any complexity on my mill / drill. I probably quadrupled the time I'vew.philbrick
Mike, I assume that you have one of the 3/8" bed 12" models. The 12" manuals (for example the 101.07403 one) aren't explicit as to what the L3-47A stud screwswa5cab
Hi ALL, I have been a member here for awhile, and I am finally putting my 12'' Craftsman lathe together. The current issue is assembling the L6-21 tumbler.moondogt120
Group Manager: email@example.com
To subscribe, send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org or go to this e-group's home page at http://www.yahoogroups.com/list/atlas_craftsman
- Jan 1, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.