OK. So 20W 20 ND should be fine in an Atlas. Although most likely more expensive than straight SAE 20. The reason for not using most of the multi-viscositywa5cab
I was just being a smartass by mentioning the whole vee vs link belt controversy. My apologies!!!chexstix
It is not a marketing thing. The W does not mean weight. It means wintergrade. So a 5W is a wintergrade oil. Most people do not email@example.com
Group Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
To subscribe, send a message to email@example.com or go to this e-group's home page at http://www.yahoogroups.com/list/atlas_craftsman
- Jan 1, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.