Aha. Well, I did have to take the gear off to get it to slide on the shaft. Very tight fit for something that's supposed to slide. Even after cleaning it, Ipstemari
Ahhh.. yes.. obvious vent. I know.. :)shawneliason79
... I agree, almost anything will work these days. Oil is much better than when these lathes were made. Give things a try. I experimented with: Lubraplate =shdesigns2003
Group Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
To subscribe, send a message to email@example.com or go to this e-group's home page at http://www.yahoogroups.com/list/atlas_craftsman
- Jan 1, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.