Lathes are typically classified by swing (maximum diameter of part that can be turned over the bed, in USA, maximum radius in UK and other parts of the world)mondosmetals
Well inmight want to re measure. What measurement actually identifies the length? Total bed length or length from headstock? -------- Original message
I had an Atlas 10 f (1940) with the serial number ending with a V.This I understand denoted a vertical countershaft which was indeed the case.hb501stem
Group Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
To subscribe, send a message to email@example.com or go to this e-group's home page at http://www.yahoogroups.com/list/atlas_craftsman
- Jan 1, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.