I didn't mean that the threading dial orientation versus half nuts closing was dependant upon the LOA of the leadscrew but that moving the right lead screwwa5cab
Sent from my Boost email@example.com
Best answer. The issue is not the lead screw, it is the relationship between the thread dial and the half nut. Charles On Thursday, August 27, 2015 3:firstname.lastname@example.org
Group Manager: email@example.com
To subscribe, send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org or go to this e-group's home page at http://www.yahoogroups.com/list/atlas_craftsman
- Jan 1, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.