D Hair makes a good point on selling things individually. Bigger items like various Chucks, taper attachments, steady rests, quick change tool posts, and
A few pic's of the area around the lathe may help you find other pieces that go with the lathe that will help you get the best price for it. Another thought,dhlh1984
... In the eastern US, old lathes have to be in prime condition to get good prices. A lathe that may bring $1,000 where you are could sell for twice that org_alan_e
Group Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
To subscribe, send a message to email@example.com or go to this e-group's home page at http://www.yahoogroups.com/list/atlas_craftsman
- Jan 1, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.