Re: [atlas_craftsman] Re: Atlas lathe

  • Randy
    Message 1 of 34 , Apr 1 4:42 AM
      Anthony:

      I access them thru auctionwatch .com it is a place that will search all
      auctions on the internet for what ever you are looking for. Here is the URL
      for the page with the lathe:
      http://www.bliquid.com/scripts/osa/OsAuction.dll?OsaScript=ViewPage&template
      Name=item_form.htx&itemNumber=725109

      BLIQUID has a lot of machine tools on their site.

      Randy

      Message 34 of 34 , Dec 22, 2007
        If you sent it as an attachment, the software that runs the mailing list
        deleted it. You'll need to post it to the photos section of the Yahoo
        interface.