S7-424 Drawing Wanted

  • anthrhodes@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2001
      I have an Atlas S7-420 Rotary Index Table for Atlas' 7B Shaper which is
      missing the Index Pin, #S7-424. While I can dummy up a satisfactory pin it
      would be nice to replicate something similar to the original form.

      Can anybody supply a drawing for the S7-424 Index Pin. I would be very happy
      with an original or xerox of an Atlas drawing, or a home made CAD drawing, or
      even a sketch with measurement notes.

      Thank you for any assistances.

      Anthony
      Berkeley, Calif.