[atlas_craftsman] Looking for Parts

  • Regrot@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 1999
      Hi!
      My father and I are the proud new owners of an Atlas 6" Lathe,
      model/serial number H54 044007! I am looking for a couple of parts. They
      are; 9-47 Gear, 9-48B Gear, 9-94 Nut x 2, 9-93 Washer x 4 and #9 woodruff
      key. Can anybody help out with a location I can buy them or a couple of
      extras laying around in your toolbox?
      Thanks - Torger Totusek, email = regrot@...