Complete Home Machine Shop

  • theghost6465
    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 26, 2013
      Atlas- craftsman 12-36 lathe , on ORIGINAL cast iron and wood stand. Quick change gearbox, quick change toolpost with 5 adaptors. Right and left tangential tool holders, boring bar holder 4 way toolpost (german) 6" 3 jaw 8" 4 jaw. 8" faceplate with adjustable dog up to 2 1/2".
      Atlas MFC horizontal mill, early version with power feed table. Has over 60 cutters, original vise new spindle belt.'
      Old unknown small vertical mill on original cast iron and wood base. Completely restored has built in rotary table.
      Large drill press 12 speed with vise 5/8 chuck on MT2 taper.
      Small craftsman 8" drill press.
      Enco horizontal bandsaw, new blade with extra blade.
      Delta belt sander.
      Granite surface plate
      Mitutoyo 12" height gauge
      micrometers 0 - 5" 5 pieces all brand name no china junk
      3 dial indicators 1 electronic measures in .0000"
      2 sets of 123 blocks
      2 sets of angle plates 30 45 60
      Broach set
      Hundreds of drill bits and reamers. bits up to 1 1/2 most are Mt2 MT3 taper.
      Taps and dies sae and metric.
      4" rotary table with dividing plates.
      4" bench grinder.
      Starrett Machinist level
      Starrett v blocks with clamps
      Clamping set that fits both mills.
      Digital angle gauge.
      Transfer punches.
      Mill bits.
      Angle plate
      Compressor.
      This is a complete home machine shop with over 10k invested. I'm sure there is more, just listing off the top of my head. Price is firm. No junk here.Serious inquiries only. I do NOT want to sell separately!! 832-887-1826. NO TEXT
    • Bruce Monson
      Message 2 of 13 , Aug 26, 2013
        It would be helpful to know what your price is and where you are located.

        Bruce

[...]

        The Atlas-Craftsman Wiki is at
        http://pico-systems.com/cgi-bin/Atlas-wiki/Atlas.cgi
        Please submit things you think will be useful to Jon Elson at
        mailto://elson@...! Groups Links
      • Ron Gerlach
        Message 3 of 13 , Aug 26, 2013
          You are going to be hard pressed to find someone that wants/needs all these items.  So you will probably just get low ball offers.  Breaking up the items would be more work but it could easily result in much more revenue.

          To: atlas_craftsman@yahoogroups.com

            Message 5 of 13 , Aug 26, 2013
              Is this seller a member of this forum. I would be interested in some stuff but not all of unless its a deal also location
              is important

              GP

              You said price is firm but I did not see it posted. Location would also help determine viability of equipment moving.

              Message 6 of 13 , Aug 26, 2013
                I agree. Also it would be nice to see some pics of at least the bigger items. If willing to sell individually I would possibly be interested in the rotary table, 1st dibs :-)
                As for the tooling you could sell that stuff in lots.

                > You are going to be hard pressed to find someone that wants/needs all these items. So you will probably just get low ball offers. Breaking up the items would be more work but it could easily result in much more revenue.
                >
                > To: atlas_craftsman@yahoogroups.com
                > From: theghost6465@...
                > Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 21:19:40 +0000
                > Subject: [atlas_craftsman] Complete Home Machine Shop

                > Atlas- craftsman 12-36 lathe , on ORIGINAL cast iron and wood stand. Quick change gearbox, quick change toolpost with 5 adaptors. Right and left tangential tool holders, boring bar holder 4 way toolpost (german) 6" 3 jaw 8" 4 jaw. 8" faceplate with adjustable dog up to 2 1/2".
                >
                > Atlas MFC horizontal mill, early version with power feed table. Has over 60 cutters, original vise new spindle belt.'
                >
                > Old unknown small vertical mill on original cast iron and wood base. Completely restored has built in rotary table.
                >
                > Large drill press 12 speed with vise 5/8 chuck on MT2 taper.
                >
                > Small craftsman 8" drill press.
                >
                > Enco horizontal bandsaw, new blade with extra blade.
                >
                > Delta belt sander.
                >
                > Granite surface plate
                >
                > Mitutoyo 12" height gauge
                >
                > micrometers 0 - 5" 5 pieces all brand name no china junk
                >
                > 3 dial indicators 1 electronic measures in .0000"
                >
                > 2 sets of 123 blocks
                >
                > 2 sets of angle plates 30 45 60
                >
                > Broach set
                >
                > Hundreds of drill bits and reamers. bits up to 1 1/2 most are Mt2 MT3 taper.
                >
                > Taps and dies sae and metric.
                >
                > 4" rotary table with dividing plates.
                >
                > 4" bench grinder.
                >
                > Starrett Machinist level
                >
                > Starrett v blocks with clamps
                >
                > Clamping set that fits both mills.
                >
                > Digital angle gauge.
                >
                > Transfer punches.
                >
                > Mill bits.
                >
                > Angle plate
                >
                > Compressor.
                >
                > This is a complete home machine shop with over 10k invested. I'm sure there is more, just listing off the top of my head. Price is firm. No junk here.Serious inquiries only. I do NOT want to sell separately!! 832-887-1826. NO TEXT

              • John
                Message 7 of 13 , Aug 26, 2013

                  832-887-1826 is a Houston TX number I believe.

                • Kay Davis
                  Message 8 of 13 , Aug 26, 2013

                    Well the googolplex says  North American telephone area codes 281, 346, 713, and 832 serve Houston, Texas, and its environs.

                    So that should give you an idea in case he doesn’t bother to answer ref location…..

                    Kay

                  • Guenther Paul
                    Message 9 of 13 , Aug 26, 2013
                      Sounds like this is for Robert Its in his town

                      GP

                      Well the googolplex says  North American telephone area codes 281, 346, 713, and 832 serve Houston, Texas, and its environs.

                      So that should give you an idea in case he doesn’t bother to answer ref location…..

                      Kay
                    • David Weaver
                      Message 10 of 13 , Aug 26, 2013

                        http://houston.craigslist.org/tls/4019820881.html

                        832-887-1826 is a Houston TX number I believe.

                        Message 11 of 13 , Aug 26, 2013
                          I saw the same ad on another list yesterday.  I believe that he is in New Caney, TX, if I recall correctly.

                          In a message dated 08/26/2013 18:23:09 PM Central Daylight Time, pappasjc@... writes:
                          832-887-1826 is a Houston TX number I believe.

                          Robert Downs - Houston
                        • theghost6465
                          Message 12 of 13 , Aug 27, 2013
                            Sorry guys, it is Houston, and the asking price is $6850. If purchashed before this weekend is over I'll take 6k and throw in an economy gas engine model half built and a model generator from the early 1900's.
                            Pics here. http://houston.craigslist.org/tls/4019820881.html
                            Thanks
                            Lance

                            Message 13 of 13 , Aug 27, 2013
                              Very true it's worth a lot more, but I am pressed for time and do not want to deal with hoards of tire kickers. Have a couple of serious responses for the whole package.