Re: [atlas_craftsman] Re: Help with a taper attachment

  • David Hair
    Message 1 of 14 , Jul 29 10:36 AM
      Bruce,
      That is a wonderful idea. The best I've heard yet.

      Thanks
      D.Hair
      Message 2 of 14 , Jul 30 11:28 AM
        Tubalcain has a couple of videos discussing cutting tapers, and his third method mentioned is a taper attachment. Though he created his own, I'm sure that the principles are the same. Check it out the first video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTSmyurlDus

        jon