New lathe old lathe value

  • rvessarjr
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 27, 2013
      I've had my atlas th42 for a couple yrs now but bought me a rockwell 11x36 qc gearbox so need to sell atlas it's in good shape has 5" buck chuck in limited use shape craftsman 4 jaw chuck in rough shape steady ready Jacobs chuck lantern post left and right holders Has the rare original atlas wooden cabinet with atlas badge on it I'm in kansas what's it worth or what price should I put on it?also has other gear set.
    • Mike Heidrick
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 31, 2013

        Or so 325ntz nooin mo