Re: [atlas_craftsman] tail stock

  • Doc
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 15 2:04 PM
      if your  wrenc is  insufficient, a copper/aluminum  rod applied to th e outside edge of the  slot  aided  by a fair sized  hammer  will move  the slotted  nut ,,,,,so will a  steel  punch , but it  will mar
          if  you can make your  wrench  to chuck in an  olde  tyme  brace , you can  apply lots of  pressure  & torque  to keep th e wrench  engaged...( like  welding  two screwdriver bits  on opposide sides of a  rod .)
       best  wishes
      doc