Re: [atlas_craftsman] Jacobs chick for tail?

  • jtiers
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 7, 2013
      maybe you mean one with the parallel section shortened,..... yes, probably.
      I think all the 0MT are made as "grinder centers", with a place for the dog
      driver to clamp on.

      JT
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 8, 2013
        If you are looking for a chick because you want some tail, you've come
        to the wrong site :-)

        I admit that I've made the same spelling mistake when referring to a
        "soft jaw chuck" which is even more suggestive.

        Steve