Craftsman 21200

  • Stephen
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2013
      Hi,
      I posted a picture of my lathe in Steve's Lathe. Some time back I asked questions about taking taking this lathe apart.
      Thanks for the help.
      Steve Lancaster
    • ksierens
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 2, 2013
        Nice looking lathe Steve!

        --- In atlas_craftsman@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen" <stephenlancaster@...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        > I posted a picture of my lathe in Steve's Lathe. Some time back I asked questions about taking taking this lathe apart.
        > Thanks for the help.
        > Steve Lancaster

      • Stephen
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 2, 2013
          Hi,
          I added another photo. A before shot. I wish I had taken a before shot of the entire lathe.
          Steve Lancaster