Skip to search.

Re: [atlas_craftsman] Re: New Guy

    Message 1 of 59 , Jul 1, 2013
      Tony,

      OK.  Good.  And I think that's 9-102-12S instead of -125.  There are two in the machine.  The same gear was used on the 12" all the way through end of production in 1981 so good chance Clausing still has them.

      Robert Downs - Houston

      In a message dated 07/01/2013 18:13:11 PM Central Daylight Time, tfish38@... writes:
      Robert, I did find the parts list...and 10F sounds like what I've used in the past for a model number. What I broke was a tooth off the end of the shaft on the 'hand wheel' on the carriage #9-102-125 Gear and a previous weld I did on the gear case let loose. Now I know what parts I am looking for. Now I just need to find out which arm or leg it's gonna cost me.

      Tony

    • coater68@frontier.com
      Message 59 of 59 , Jan 4, 2016
        You got it! If it wasn't functional I would make time but it works the way it is for now