RE: Re: [atlas_craftsman] stuck lathe chuck

  • Rick Sparber
    Message 1 of 39 , Jul 1, 2013

      GP,

      I guess you planned ahead there too.

      Rick

      From: atlas_craftsman@yahoogroups.com [mailto:atlas_craftsman@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Guenther Paul
      Sent: Monday, July 01, 2013 5:20 PM
      To: atlas_craftsman@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: Re: [atlas_craftsman] stuck lathe chuck

      I guy i worked with power threaded a chuck one day. I watch from a distance and told him not to come to me if you cant get it of

      GP

    • Rick Sparber
      Message 39 of 39 , Jul 2, 2013
        That is a great quote!

        Rick

        >"Let's seperate theory from practicality" reminded me of this:

        "In theory, there's not much difference between theory and practice. In
        practice, there's a lot of difference." Yogi Berra

        Now I have to read this whole thread to see if I have anything of value to
        contribute besides a quote from one of my favorite philosophers.