Re: Re: [atlas_craftsman] stuck lathe chuck

  • Guenther Paul
    Message 1 of 39 , Jul 1, 2013
      I guy i worked with power threaded a chuck one day. I watch from a distance and told him not to come to me if you cant get it of

      GP
      Message 39 of 39 , Jul 2, 2013
        That is a great quote!

        Rick

        >"Let's seperate theory from practicality" reminded me of this:

        "In theory, there's not much difference between theory and practice. In
        practice, there's a lot of difference." Yogi Berra

        Now I have to read this whole thread to see if I have anything of value to
        contribute besides a quote from one of my favorite philosophers.