Re: [atlas_craftsman] Craigslist Find: Atlas Horizontal Milling Machine

  • Guenther Paul
    Message 1 of 31 , Jul 1, 2013
      A member here had a atlas mill for sale that was rebuild for less then the one your looking at. He is in ohio
      I would not buy a horizontal mill if i only had 1 mill. Get a vertical mill a knee mill would be my choice, one just can do so much more with it

      GP
      Message 31 of 31 , Jul 1, 2013
        For the money of the van norman i would spend it on a bridgeport first. Van Norman's are old and parts are super
        expensive.

        GP
        Here's the link to a Van Norman Horizontal/Vertical Knee mill on eBay. Happy Monday, Mick

        http://www.ebay.com/itm/Van-Norman-Horizontal-Vertical-Milling-Machine-16L-Plain-Ram-Type-Knee-Mill-/160846854032?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2573383790