RE: [atlas_craftsman] Re: Craigslist Find: Atlas Horizontal Milling Machine

  • David Weaver
    Message 1 of 31 , Jun 30, 2013

      Go get it now.  Tooling is relatively inexpensive.  Don’t wait to your next life.

      Dave.  I’m thinking of starting up a new church called “The Church of Precious Space”.  All prayers would be structured around asking the Lord for guidance in finding more space for my tools.

      Message 31 of 31 , Jul 1, 2013
        For the money of the van norman i would spend it on a bridgeport first. Van Norman's are old and parts are super
        expensive.

        GP