Re: [atlas_craftsman] Re: Craigslist Find: Atlas Horizontal Milling Machine

  • Julian P
    Message 1 of 31 , Jun 27, 2013

      Sorry. Disregard that post. Something is funky with how my email is displaying messages.

      On Jun 27, 2013 8:23 AM, "aerologic_psw" <dpinella@...> wrote:

      What would a fair price be for one of these? $180 seems crazy good. I see one for $1250 locally. Not sure what comes with it but he says in very good condition... I know. I know...

      Dave P

      --- In atlas_craftsman@yahoogroups.com, wa5cab@... wrote:

      > What a shame. It's almost as far from me.
      >
      > Robert D.
      >
      > In a message dated 06/23/2013 12:02:35 PM Central Daylight Time,
      > paulguenter@... writes:
      > > I would get it with out hesitation but i am 3000 miles away
      > >

      > > GP

    • Guenther Paul
      Message 31 of 31 , Jul 1, 2013
        For the money of the van norman i would spend it on a bridgeport first. Van Norman's are old and parts are super
        expensive.

        GP