Re: [atlas_craftsman] XBStore. Anyone bought something from this outfit?

  • Dan Buchanan
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 22, 2013
      David,
      I have NOT done business with them.
      The site does not look like it takes shopping cart orders and there is no physical address listed that I could find.
      That sends up a warning flag to me from the start. Typical spoof order & process then you never receive anything.
      Also typical of a pay-per-click search farming operation.
      Not saying that is what they do, just typical of some sites that do that.

      Check out Surplus USA http://www.youngssurplus.com/
      They are in Cleveland, OH, phone contact listed top of home page.
      They have the same item listed on THIS PAGE for $35.00 about half way down, Item #26599.

      You might also search eBay for that model, as I have seen it listed there for around the same price.
      I was considering that same unit for a motor build I was going to do, but went a different direction.
      Good luck,
      -Dan

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 23, 2013
        What is your treadmill motor specs!  I'm not sure what you have, but I sold my motor for a windmill project....I still have the controller, plus speed controller, (pointometer) not sure on spelling, ,,, but for $40.and they match up with yours? That's dirt cheap.

        Sent from Samsung tablet
      • John Cibulskis
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 24, 2013
          What do you have four of .? My messages come up missing some facts?
          Maybe I'm trying to help out someone , but in the middle of mails?
          Disregard this message , if it does not pertain to me .
          Thanks

          Sent from Samsung tablet