Re: Atlas TH48

  • anthrhodes
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 11, 2013
    Attached is the parts list for the Pick-O-Matic Gear System.

    Besides this you also need the rotary chart which shows the setups for different thread pitches. Somebody recently said that they had acquired one on line via Ebay. Another possible option is Tony Griffiths who may be able to supply the rotary gear selector. Refer to:

    Anthony
    Berkeley, Calif.
    In a message dated Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:52 am (PDT), atlas_craftsman@yahoogroups.com writes:
    I have a parts list that includes the Pick-O-Matic. Unfortunately, I don't have a way to scan it. What info do you need?

    Vince