Re: [atlas_craftsman] power feed lever keeps falling down.

  • Sam Rod
    Message 1 of 9 , May 9 5:58 AM
      Lance,
      I did first remove the set/adjustment screw and check for the condition/presents
      of the spring and ball. Also I took a flashlight and inspected the hole in the half nut plate.
      it has a slight amount of wear. probably not an alarming amount given its age.
      Then I re assembled it all and that was that!
      Thank for the follow up!

      Sam

      On May 8, 2013, at 10:28 PM, Eggleston Lance <wheezer606@...> wrote:

      If you did not check to ascertain the presence
      of the ball and spring FIRST, please do so now.

      If you tighten the set screw without the ball and spring in place,
      you groove the scroll and it is ruined.

      lance
      ++++

      On May 8, 2013, at 1:27 PM, Sam Rod wrote:

      All,
      Thanks for the insight.
      Turns out the set screw just needed some adjusting.

      -Sam

    • Eggleston Lance
      Message 2 of 9 , May 9 6:38 AM
        Good job....