Re: [atlas_craftsman] Re: Threading dial on a 10f update....it really is working. but my brain hurts

  • Doc
    Message 1 of 14 , May 3 12:33 PM
      hard to  go wrong  w/  "old  school"
         ciao
      -----Original Message-----
      From: cliveadams23 <cliveadams23@...>
      To: atlas_craftsman <atlas_craftsman@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Fri, May 3, 2013 2:31 pm
      Subject: Re: [atlas_craftsman] Re: Threading dial on a 10f update....it really is working. but my brain hurts

      That's how I've been doing it for the past 20-odd years - I've never had a threading dial on my Atlas . . .

      Can't be wrong!

      Clive

      Message 2 of 14 , May 3 3:21 PM
        Thanks to all, since I just got a job again, I may spring for the $25 or
        so on e__y to get one in celebration. Need to check the metal places
        down the road for some stock as well. I haven't had much to play with.
        Money or time, seems like I never get to have both.

        Regards

        cww

        Doc wrote:

        > just keep the 1/2 nuts engaged & reverse the lathe ( electrically )
        > best wishes
        > doc

      • Chris Gilbert
        Message 3 of 14 , May 4 7:30 AM