Need Quadrant Gear Bushing for Craftsman 101.07403 12" Lathe

  • ml_woy
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2013
      Hay Guys, need some help finding a part for my 12" lathe. I went to change the position of the 40 tooth gear today and noticed that the Quadrant Gear Bushing is crumbling from age.

      Anyone have an extra they would be willing to part with for a price, or can you put me onto a source where I can purchase one.

      The part # is 9-70A, again a Quadrant Gear Bushing for a 101.07403 model Craftsman lathe.

      Drop me a note or give me a call.

      Thanks

      M.L. Woy
      ml_woy@...
      916.371.7401
    • ml_woy
      Message 2 of 2 , May 3, 2013
        --- In atlas_craftsman@yahoogroups.com, "ml_woy" <ml_woy@...> wrote:

        > Hay Guys, need some help finding a part for my 12" lathe. I went to change the position of the 40 tooth gear today and noticed that the Quadrant Gear Bushing is crumbling from age.
        >
        > Anyone have an extra they would be willing to part with for a price, or can you put me onto a source where I can purchase one.
        >
        > The part # is 9-70A, again a Quadrant Gear Bushing for a 101.07403 model Craftsman lathe.
        >
        > Drop me a note or give me a call.
        >
        > Thanks
        >
        > M.L. Woy
        > ml_woy@...
        > 916.371.7401

        Found the part today through Clausing, they sent me to a west coast distributor who took my order. Part is on the way.