[atlas_craftsman] Headstock Allignment, precision levels !

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7 10:16 PM
      J Tiers wrote:

      > To the best of my knowledge, the "leveling" process should be renamed
      > "taking out the twist".

      Right, I should have made that more clear.

      And, just in time, J&L has a special on Master Precision Levels! They have
      a 12" unit with .0005" in 10" moving the bubble 1 division. Hand scraped,
      cast iron base, cross level vial. I can't quite tell the maker. Obviously,
      not Starrett!

      The order # is IPL-22012J, sale price until Jul 29 is $69.00

      J&L's phone # is 800-521-9520

      I have no connection with J&L, but I have bought from them before.

      eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/atlas_craftsman