I have parts available for the atlas 10F/D in the Uk

  • rjsbinders
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 25, 2013
      Hi to any one who is interested I have spare parts for the 10F/D Atlas lathes available I am in the UK. The only attachment I have at the moment is the original lever type collet attachment no`900b and collets. It is missing the bracket that fits onto the guard bracket but this is easy to replace I may have made it by the time some one gets back to me ,I believe these are quite rare in the UK reply to ricknaomi@.... CHeers Richard
    • John Weight
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 26, 2013
        Hello Richard,
                                I am in Oxon, and have a 10" Atlas TH 42....Will your attachments fit my lathe ???  What do you have on offer??
                                                                            Regards      John

        --
        John Weight
      • rjsbinders
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 26, 2013
          Hi yes the collet attachment would fit your lathe, If you are interested I can send some pictures, I have not used it for a while so I will double check it.It will be some where between £150-£175. Richard