Dont open the Hello Message

  • Guenther P
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 23, 2013
      I hope the moderators are awake. This hello messages is spam
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 23, 2013
        Guenther P wrote:
        > I hope the moderators are awake. This hello messages is spam

        Looks like it might be dangerous, too! Since it didn't have all the usual
        Yahoo group boilerplate at the bottom, he must have used code that
        affects the functioning of the Yahoo servers. I have put him on
        moderated status and sent a warning.