Re: [atlas_craftsman] Re: Tubalcain Atlas Video + Keith Fenner Giveaway

  • Guenther Paul
    Message 1 of 20 , Apr 10, 2013
      I believe you will find the 306 is part of the part number

      GP

      Message 2 of 20 , Apr 10, 2013
        I have 24tpi , found used shaft on ebay for replacement, thanks

        Message 3 of 20 , Apr 24, 2013
          I contacted tubalcain (mrpete/Mr. Peterson) and he said that the discount code only applies to LFE video courses, and not to the thumb drives he's selling. Oh, well.

          --- In atlas_craftsman@yahoogroups.com, "Dr.jinG" <dr.jing@...> wrote:

          > Thanks for the tip, Scott. I'd seen a couple of his videos before, and he does some really interesting work! I'm now subscribed. As a bonus, he's recently posted a 20% off coupon code for tubalcain's stuff, which brings down the cost of the videos (assuming it's still good, and usable for the videos)! Sweet! Code is found in his Job Blending Pt. 1 video.
          >
          > Thanks, again!
          >
          > jon
          >

          > --- In atlas_craftsman@yahoogroups.com, Scott Henion <shenion@> wrote:
          > >
          > > On 4/5/2013 7:24 PM, Dr.jinG wrote:
          > > > I saw that tubalcain (mrpete222) has an Atlas video series on USB drive. Kind of spendy at $113 shipped. However, that's a lot less than a college course in anything, so may very well be worth it. Has anyone viewed the videos in this series, and do they have any opinion on their worth?
          > >
          > > I have seen several of his Atlas videos. They are a good general intro
          > > to the A/C lathes.
          > >
          > > > I really like tubalcain's other videos, and something specific to my machine is very appealing!
          > >
          > > Yes, but I learned more stuff from other vids on utube. Keith Fenner's
          > > vids are chock full of tips. I just finished watching his Super Shaker
          > > and Million Dollar Rest series. He has lots of how to use the tools and
          > > often makes custom tooling.
          > >
          > > BTW, Keith is giving away a machinists toolbox chock full of tools to a
          > > deserving viewer,
          > >
          > > --

          > > Scott G. Henion
          > > Craftsman 12x36 lathe:
          > > http://shdesigns.org/Craftsman12x36

        • David Weaver
          Message 4 of 20 , Apr 24, 2013

            I bought the lfe version.  It only allows one to view the videos online.  Just getting to your files is a pain and this morning their website was not response.  Don’t waste your money on lfe.  Buy the thumb drive.  I‘ve asked for a refund.  So far no response.