RE: [atlas_craftsman] (unknown) [1 Attachment]

  • Carvel Webb
    Message 1 of 31 , Apr 3, 2013

      Chris – looking at your picture the key or remains thereof appear to be visible in the bore ?

      Regards,

      Carvel

      Message 31 of 31 , Apr 30, 2013
        Chris,

        I was looking at the attachments (for another reason) and happened to notice the two miter gear photos you attached on 03 APR (I'm going to delete one of them). What went wrong I think is that you seem to have attached a thumbnail, not the actual photo.

        Robert D.