12" Craftsman Lathe #101-28990

  • speinc
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 25, 2013
      Dan:
      You Sent:
      PDF copy of the manual sent, direct.
      -Dan

      I am new at this, I do not know what you mean. Are you sending me the PDF copy via email to me directly or do I have to look for the file on the group website??
      Stan
    • Dan Buchanan
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 25, 2013
        Stan,
        I sent it to you direct in an email as a .pdf file attachment to your yahoo address.
        Look in previous your previous messages. It should show it as an attachment with a paper clip symbol.

        Or find it in the the group FILES Section:
        Files/Manuals, Atlas or Atlas-Craftsman Lathes/Craftsman Lathe 12 101.28990 12X36.pdf

        If you cannot find it, look at this direct link:  http://tinyurl.com/cwxekbu