Re: [atlas_craftsman] Carriage Lock Theory

  • Doc
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 14, 2013
      the  cariage   lock  on  my crrftsmn commercial  is  circa  square w. the  tapped  hole  offset ....it cannot spin cause  one side is flush up to the  bed ...hole is  offset  towards  operator  &  the  clamping surface  has two raised edges  maybe  abt 3/32wide at  the  front  & back .....the  raised  edges  gives the  option  of adjusting  on or  the other for a solid grip at two points rather than rocking over   the  whole  flat or gripping only  on a near  sdge  ....
        best  wishes
      doc