Lead screw drawings 10F-305 and 10F-36

  • ajtestani
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2013
      I have new feed nuts and Acme stock to make new lead screws for my 101.07403 lathe. I am replacing lead screws for the cross slide (10F-36) and compound (10F-305).

      I can take the lathe apart to make drawings of the lead screws, put it together to make them, and then take the lathe apart to install the new ones but it sure would be of great help if someone would share drawings of these parts.

      Does anyone have dimensioned drawings of the lead screws above that they are willing to share? I can take them in any format you have (jpg, pdf, dwg, dxf, back of envelope, etc.).

      Thanks!!