Re: [atlas_craftsman] Uploading photots (was Tailstock Adjustments

  • wa5cab@cs.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 4, 2012
      You should probably use the group Photos section, not Files. You can
      (meaning that Yahoo will allow it) put photos in the Files section but can't put
      non-photo files (like PDF's) in the Photos section. With 10 GB allowed,
      there is no shortage of space in Photos. But the Files section only allows 100
      MB and is nearly full.

      Robert Downs - Houston

      In a message dated 8/4/2012 1:24:03 AM Central Daylight Time,
      rexarino@... writes:
      > Pics don't come through as attachments, at least not for me, nor could I
      > see them on the yahoo web page. If you upload them to a folder in the
      > group files section, we can reference them. If you did, I missed 'em.

    • Rexarino
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 4, 2012
        Aargh, I got that backwards, sorry about that.