craigslist ad

  • angelo4967
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 31, 2012
      Came across this on CL
      Might be a good deal for someone.

      6" lathe <http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/tls/3174298565.html>

    • Wilfred
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 2, 2012
        It looks too good to be true. Still, I contacted the seller three times; Zero response. Makes me wonder,
        wilfred

      • jerdal@sbcglobal.net
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 2, 2012
          Generally means it sold, and the seller just hasn't removed the ad, maybe
          doesn't remember how, or maybe doesn't give a rip.

          This seller HAS pulled the ad, likely meaning whatever it is sold a while
          back.

          I've called on stuff before, and had the person tell me (on a new ad) "Oh, I
          sold that last week"...... in which case, why did they bother to post the
          ad?????? Presumably they were lying, maybe had people coming to look, or
          just were dumber than the hammer drawer.

          JT
          > It looks too good to be true. Still, I contacted the seller three times;
          > Zero response. Makes me wonder,
          > wilfred
        • BRIAN GLACKIN
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 3, 2012
            I saw that ad in the Philly CL. Stuff in Philly, Allentown, Lancaster, and
            Reading CL lists with prices like he posted sell FAST.

            He probably had a buyer withing 2 hours.