Re: [atlas_craftsman] Re: Tail Stock Needed

  • wa5cab@cs.com
    Message 1 of 39 , May 2, 2012
      Dan,

      There are currently two of the type that you need listed on eBay. One is
      $129.99 BIN Item # 110695570076 . The other is an auction with 4 days to
      run, Item # 360453948997 . Both are complete with clamp. The BIN has the
      captive wrench and special nut to tighten the clamp but is missing the locking
      lever/nut for the ram clamp (there is a regular hex nut in its place). The
      auction one has the ram clamping lever/nut but is missing the special nut
      and captive wrench.

      Of the two, I would go for the BIN as the ram locking lever will be easier
      to locate (good chance that Clausing still has them). There is one listed
      on eBay @ $24.00, with the square head bolt and the two clamp cylinders. But
      I'd call Clausing first as you wouldn't need the bolt and cylinders.

      In a message dated 05/02/2012 16:28:28 PM Central Daylight Time,
      danolog16@... writes:
      > Yes, I need to procure one by the end of the month. Could you send me
      > some info/pictures on it?
      >

      > Where could I get a compatible tailstock clamp?

      Robert & Susan Downs - Houston

    • db45acp
      Message 39 of 39 , May 14, 2012
        Dan,
        Did you find a complete tailstock for your lathe yet?
        Let me know as I may have one I can let go.
        Contact me directly, off list.
        Dan B