Re: [atlas_craftsman] Atlas Lathe near Dallas

  • Guenther Paul
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2012
      Robert
      Where can i find the info on the mill your talking about.
      GP

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2012
        GP,

        Go to <http://www.craigslist.com>

        It'll probably come up with some city near you (or wherever you last
        looked). Over on the right of the screen, click US States. Click on Dallas /
        Fort Worth. Under Search Craigslist, enter "clausing mill" into the search
        field and click the > below and to the right. This morning it comes up with
        two hits. The one with the 8520 I saw last night begins with "Atlas lathe".
        The seller of the other one doesn't give any model number and has no photos.

        In a message dated 02/01/2012 05:10:58 AM Central Standard Time,
        paulguenter@... writes:
        > Robert
        > Where can i find the info on the mill your talking about.
        > GP

        Robert & Susan Downs - Houston