[atlas_craftsman] Re: re: 8 1/2in face plate

  • Lynn Chidester
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 9, 1999
      Harry:
      If you and David can't make a deal, I think I may be interested.
      Ideally, the threads would be 1 1/2 - 7 1/2 TPI (Yes, I know this is a
      non-standard thread, but thats what my big, old lathe spindle is threaded).
      1 1/2 - 8TPI could be useable also. I could possibly offer something in
      trade or $.
      -------------
      Original Text
      From: Harry Wade <hww@...>, on 6/6/99 4:44 PM:
      At 08:37 PM 6/2/99 -0500, you wrote:
      >But maybe not too large for my Atlas 12x36? Is this faceplate still
      >available? Is it threaded 1.5-8? How much do you want for it?
      >David

      David,
      Sorry to have taken so long to respond, I've been out of town. Yes I
      still have it, I haven't really been trying to sell it. I gave it a trial
      fit on my Atlas 10 the other day and it wouldn't go on. I didn't look to
      see what the problem was, whether there was an obstruction, like dirt or
      chips or something. This faceplate came with a little Loga lathe I bought
      a few years ago but doesn't fit it. If you're interested make me an offer.

      Regards,
      Harry Wade
      Nashville Tn

      What's everyone looking at? Check out the Top40 most requested stocks!
      Plus quotes, charts, news, portfolios, mutual funds, and discussion.
      All free, fast, and easy. Visit: http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/237

      eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/atlas_craftsman

      Varian X-Ray Tube Products
      with locations in Illinois, South Carolina, and Utah

      eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/atlas_craftsman