Is this an Atlas Follower Rest?

  • GJR
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 30, 2011
      I found a follower rest with the following number cast into the frame: 050-058. Can anyone tell me if this is an Atlas part, and if yes, what size lathe it will work on? Thanks. Gary R.
    • Clem Wixted
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 30, 2011
        Gary.

        I googled your request and found this: someone with the same question a few
        years ago.

        http://bbs.homeshopmachinist.net/showthread.php?t=8085

        On Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 5:31 PM, GJR <gjrepesh@...> wrote:

        > **
        >

        > I found a follower rest with the following number cast into the frame:
        > 050-058. Can anyone tell me if this is an Atlas part, and if yes, what size
        > lathe it will work on? Thanks. Gary R.

      • William Abernathy
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 30, 2011
          Looks like a Clausing 10"

          http://bbs.homeshopmachinist.net/showthread.php?t=8085

          --W

          --
          William Abernathy
          Berkeley, CA
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 30, 2011
            Thank you for the replies. Gary
          • JACK SIMS
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 3 3:55 PM
              Gary
              The follower rest that came with my Craftsman/Atlas 12x36" lathe has the casting number L4-396 on it.
              Jack Sims Carrollton, Texas