Atlas Craftsman Lathe 12x36 for sale

  • Hatch0069
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 27, 2011
      Hi Guys,

      I have a working Atlas Craftsman Lathe for sale in Mt. Joy, PA. I have some pictures of it posted at:

      http://oupower.com/index.php?dir=_My_Projects/For%20Sale/Craftsman%20Atlas%20Lathe

      I ended up getting a larger lathe (Clausing 6913) out of a deal while purchasing a Milling Machine so I have decided to sell this smaller lathe now.

      Please let me know if you have any questions beyond what is already explained in the link above.
    • BERNARD POKORSKI
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 28, 2011
        Hi,

        'Hatch 0069 posted: "Hi Guys,

        I have a working Atlas Craftsman Lathe for sale in Mt. Joy, PA. I have some pictures of it posted at:

        http://oupower. com/index. php?dir=_ My_Projects/ For%20Sale/ Craftsman% 20Atlas%20Lathe . ....

        Hatch, the lathe in the photos looks more like a 12X24... at least to me.

        Regards, Bernie....A Little Bit South of Grass Valley, CA
        'Son of a Singer Man'
        http://community.webshots.com/user/sonofasingerman
      • Hatch0069
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 30, 2011
          Hi Bernie,

          I measured the ways and they are 36 inches long. So that was what I though the measurement went off of. I just read a wiki article and apparently the 2nd number is the distance between centers so I apologize for the incorrect designation.

          I have updated the page with the pictures to properly represent the lathe.

          http://oupower.com/index.php?dir=_My_Projects/For%20Sale/Craftsman%20Atlas%2012x24%20Metal%20Lathe

          Sorry for the confusion. The lathe is still available. Someone was going to come yesterday to look at it. He wanted it so badly the night before on the phone but then ended up getting a junk lathe for 50 bucks and decided he was good with that. LOL