[atlas_craftsman] Re: buying single thread gears?

    Message 1 of 5 , May 31, 1999
      Tom Butrum wrote:

      > Does anyone know where I can buy single threading gears for my 10"
      > Atlas?
      > (I am talking about the gear on screw ie: 32,36,40,44,48,52,56,64)

      I was told awhile ago that Boston Gear stocks gears for Atlas and
      South Bend change gear lathes. I haven't verified this info.

      eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/atlas_craftsman
    • Ronald Thibault
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 2, 1999
        At 01:03 PM 5/31/99 -0400, you wrote:
        >Does anyone know where I can buy single threading gears for my 10"
        >Atlas?
        >(I am talking about the gear on screw ie: 32,36,40,44,48,52,56,64)

        Tim;
        Try Meridian Machinery or Sorbel Machinery. They both generally
        have a good selection of Atlas lathe parts available.

        Ronald Thibault
        North Augusta, SC USA

        Builder Miinie #2
        Captain R/C Combat Ship USS Arizona