POR-15

  • Stephen
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 6, 2011
      Has anyone tried painting their lathe (or other machine tool) with POR-15? I'm thinking of using it for my Atlas 618 and would like to know what results others may have gotten.

      Steve
    • James Walther
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 6, 2011
        Never tried any of their paint... bad experience with their tank sealer and zero
        support from the company.