Horizontal mill details needed.

  • ieezitin
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2011
      Hello peoples.

      Anyone have details on the Horizontal MF mill, I have one but its incomplete, I need the power feed information ( I have the gearbox), I need arbor details and any information on the horizontal support that attaches from the feed handle to the horizontal bar, and last but not least I need the pulley from the motor to the drive spindle set up this one is modified to take a flat ribbed belt to one size drive pulley and it's pretty limiting.

      I thank all in advance. Anthony
    • hillbrook@windstream.net
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 1, 2011
        I have a lot of parts for the atlas mill. let me know the parts you need numbers if you have them?E mail me off list at hillbrook@...
        Bill

      • anthrhodes@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 2, 2011
          ieezitin (?),

          You might join:
          p/_
          (http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/Atlasshaperandmillingmachineusersgroup/)
          for more focused responses. Not suggesting that the atlas_craftsman group
          isn't a good one to subscribe to but the mill group will probably be a
          little more helpful for your mill questions and requests.

          Anthony
          Berkeley, Calif.

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 2, 2011
            I have some parts for the mill. Give me part # and I will see if I can help you.
            hillbrook@...
            Bill
            ---- anthrhodes@... wrote:
            > ieezitin (?),
            >
            > You might join:
            > p/_
            > (http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/Atlasshaperandmillingmachineusersgroup/)
            > for more focused responses. Not suggesting that the atlas_craftsman group
            > isn't a good one to subscribe to but the mill group will probably be a
            > little more helpful for your mill questions and requests.
            >
            > Anthony
            > Berkeley, Calif.
            >
            > In a message dated Tue Feb 1, 2011 7:59 am (PST), ieezitin writes:
            >
            > Anyone have details on the Horizontal MF mill, I have one but its
            > incomplete, I need the power feed information ( I have the gearbox), I need arbor
            > details and any information on the horizontal support that attaches from the
            > feed handle to the horizontal bar, and last but not least I need the
            > pulley from the motor to the drive spindle set up this one is modified to take a
            > flat ribbed belt to one size drive pulley and it's pretty limiting.

          • Anthony Bird
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 2, 2011
              Anthony.
              you maybe right i will join the club i thank you for the advice.

              Hillbrook, regarding the spare inventory, i thank you for the offer but until i
              have the cut sheets i do not know what i need.

              Anthony.

              ________________________________
              for more focused responses. Not suggesting that the atlas_craftsman group
              isn't a good one to subscribe to but the mill group will probably be a
              little more helpful for your mill questions and requests.

              Anthony
              Berkeley, Calif.

              In a message dated Tue Feb 1, 2011 7:59 am (PST), ieezitin writes:

              Anyone have details on the Horizontal MF mill, I have one but its
              incomplete, I need the power feed information ( I have the gearbox), I need
              arbor

              details and any information on the horizontal support that attaches from the
              feed handle to the horizontal bar, and last but not least I need the
              pulley from the motor to the drive spindle set up this one is modified to take

              flat ribbed belt to one size drive pulley and it's pretty limiting.

              The Atlas-Craftsman Wiki is at
              http://pico-systems.com/cgi-bin/Atlas-wiki/Atlas.cgi
              Please submit things you think will be useful to Jon Elson at
              mailto://elson@...! Groups Links