Need carriage gear

  • trois2005
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2011
      Hello everyone I just found this group while looking for parts for my lathe. Looks to be a great place to share ideas and learn new things. My problem right now is that the gear that runs the carriage travel is missing a tooth. Just wondering if anyone knows where I could find one. I have looked on ebay and couldnt find any. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/atlas_craftsman/photos/album/1976065612/pic/123911643/view?picmode=&mode=tn&order=ordinal&start=1&count=20&dir=asc
      This looks to be the same lathe I have. And in the 12" Atlas Parts and ID Photo files on 101.27430 CR.jpg its part number 81. Any help will be greatly appreciated. I use this lathe quit a lot. Thanks.