Missing a jaw

  • Craig
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2010
      I have an 12 inch "Craftsman Commercial" lathe. I have two three jaw chucks, I was wanting to set one up with "inside jaws" and one with "outside jaws". Trouble is I am missing one of my "inside jaws". I did not loose the part - it has been missing since I purchased the lathe used several years ago. I didn't until recently have a need for the inside jaws.

      I'm hoping someone out there may have a spare set, or perhaps a broken set that they would mind parting out. Here are the numbers from the jaws I do have;

      They are stamped 13879, I have #'s 2 & 3 - I'm missing #1. Anyone have a spare they could part with?

      Craig Chatterton
      craig.chatterton@...